Shape the future with Easy Trigger
We're looking for a Project Manager to be a part of Easy Trigger Games in Trollhättan, Sweden. You will be an important part of the game development and have the opportunity to manage a small, creative, close-knit team of dedicated developers throughout one project at the time.
Being part of a small team also means working outside your role limits. If you have experience in other disciplines like design, community management or programming we will regard it as meritorious. It’s also important to have a basic understanding of how other professions work in game development like programming and design.
The role requires the ability to track the progress of the team, to achieve the production objectives with the well-being of the team members in mind. You manage one entire project from start to finish, meaning also participating in dialogues with external partners, QA firms, localization firms, marketing teams, age rating organizations etc. You will be responsible to set, ensure, and verify execution against project and studio goals.
- Planning, scheduling and putting together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
- Identifying risks, issues and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Ensuring to track the progress of the team and initiate contingency plans
- Ensure transparency, awareness, and excitement within the team
- Determining human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans
- Ensuring proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
- Enhance communication between team members
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You have experience from releasing at least one game title. You are able to solve problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are social, kind, inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team.
Trollhättan is a medium-sized city that is constantly growing with a rich university life, new innovative companies and expanding residential areas. Imagine your progress of approx. 4 hours gameplay in Simcity 3. Trollhättan is small enough for folks to have a pleasing dialect, but big enough to hold many good restaurants, bars and clubs with interesting artists/bands, cafes, cinemas and shops with everything you can think of. As well as a travel center with good connections, eg; 30 minutes train to Gothenburg and our own city airport with 45 minutes to Stockholm or Malmö.
Easy Trigger Games is located in the center of Trollhättan. We have all the restaurants and the beautiful canal with its green surroundings nearby. It never gets boring here. We try our best to do some fun stuff now and then, like playing games, go fishing or hunting ice bears with big rifles. We’re looking forward to having you onboard and you being part of shaping the studio as we’re constantly growing and evolving.
This is a permanent position based in Trollhättan, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and personal letter in English to this email: email@example.com
- Experience in Project Management within the video game industry
- At least one full game project shipped
- Are able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (HacknPlan, Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We would love if you have one or more skills in additional areas of the game industry such as:
- Graphic design
- Gameplay- or Level design
- Community Management
- UI Design
- Audio engineering